• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

State of Radio: Tonight on WBZ Radio " Nightside" With Dan Rea

Sorry I missed it. BTW do you know if WBZ changed its weekend lineup? Heard Morgan White, Jr. on last night and I think he said for tonight (Sat). Did not think this was his week. Thought is was Dean Johnson's week.

For the love of God an my own sanity,....would somebody please get "Charlie from Haverhill" a pair of dentures that fit! :rolleyes:

No one is suggesting there's a bright future for AM radio.

Evidently you are.

And I've interviewed Donna back in 2011 when I freelanced. This was right around the time that my former employer openly trashed her on-air. I heard that interview. The person who entered the studio to mock the book that she was promoting was out of line.

OT......

WKOX 1430 keeps promoting "Mark Levin at 9" (pm).....the only problem with that is...they power down their transmitter at 7pm....during the summer it would power down at 7:45pm and power up at 6am, now it powers down at 7pm and powers back up at 6:30am.

OT......

WKOX 1430 keeps promoting "Mark Levin at 9" (pm).....the only problem with that is...they power down their transmitter at 7pm....during the summer it would power down at 7:45pm and power up at 6am, now it powers down at 7pm and powers back up at 6:30am.

In the winter they power down at 4:15. Should they only promote their programs between 7:15AM and 4:15PM?

They don't power down they go to night pattern 1KW directional. In the Day they are 5KW non-directional. Your just far enough away that it sounds to you like they go off. If you really like them pick up an HD radio as they are on HD2 now on 101.7 which you could probably get great. Also streamed online 24/7 at https://talk1430.iheart.com/

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom