• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

seaking imaging for Non-com LPFM show

T

theradiokid

Hey everyone,
I am a volunteer programmer for a small non-commercial internet radio service that offers it’s programming to non-commercial radio stations nationwide. While I am on non-com radio, I would like my offerings to sound as commercial as possible, including imaging, as well as other commercial radio element. I’m looking for an imaging company (preferably with a choice in voices) that provides imaging for non-comercial radio stations (especially LPFMs) and individuals on the radio, and at a low cost. I do this show as a volunteer, and make no money whatsoever from my radio show, as the station manager claims he can’t let me sell commercials on the service. I have a very limited income (a SSI check) and can’t afford the huge licensing costs most imaging firms charge. If anyone reading this does imaging, or can recommend a company that could help me, please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.
--Serena

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom