looking for imaging for non com LPFM show

Thread: looking for imaging for non com LPFM show

theradiokid

Post looking for imaging for non com LPFM show

Hey everyone,
    I am a volunteer programmer for a small non-commercial internet radio service that offers itís programming to non-commercial radio stations nationwide. While I am on non-com radio, I would like my offerings to sound as commercial as possible, including imaging, as well as other commercial radio element. Iím looking for an imaging company (preferably with a choice in voices) that provides imaging for non-comercial radio stations (especially LPFMs) and individuals on the radio, and at a low cost. I do this show as a volunteer, and make no money whatsoever from my radio show, as the station manager claims he canít let me sell commercials on the service. I have a very limited income (a SSI check) and canít afford the huge licensing costs most imaging firms charge. If anyone reading this does imaging, or can recommend a company that could help me, please email me at radioserenamail@gmail.com. Thank you.
    --Serena

Quote Originally Posted by theradiokid View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I am a volunteer programmer for a small non-commercial internet radio service that offers it’s programming to non-commercial radio stations nationwide. While I am on non-com radio, I would like my offerings to sound as commercial as possible, including imaging, as well as other commercial radio element. I’m looking for an imaging company (preferably with a choice in voices) that provides imaging for non-comercial radio stations (especially LPFMs) and individuals on the radio, and at a low cost. I do this show as a volunteer, and make no money whatsoever from my radio show, as the station manager claims he can’t let me sell commercials on the service. I have a very limited income (a SSI check) and can’t afford the huge licensing costs most imaging firms charge. If anyone reading this does imaging, or can recommend a company that could help me, please email me at radioserenamail@gmail.com. Thank you.
    --Serena
    Hey you already have a Radio Serena account, two is about two too many. YOU should do the imaging yourself. Perhaps you should partner with a group that serves your community or lifestyle, local or worldwide. YOU are Radio Serena, no one can take that away from you. I cannot get your show out of my head, you are very unique although that is not necessarily a compliment

Maybe I'm too late....

ANYWAY, you gain get access to Benztown's production libraries (all you need to provide is your stations call letters) and if I recall 10 downloads is under $5. You'd have to do the voiceovers yourself, but you'll have what you need.