• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Martin Giles

ebenbrown

Inactive
Inactive User
I see nobody has mentioned it here, so...

I would like to say how sad I am to hear of Martin Giles' passing. Martin was one of my very first friends when I came to work at 970 WFLA and we bonded pretty quickly. I will always remember him for his cheer and his wit. Martin and his family always remembered me and my family with Christmas cards and the like. My wife was shocked, as well, as he had just wished her a happy birthday on Facebook a few weeks ago.

Martin had a long career and due to his travels, I would end up having a few of the same friends in the business from around the country, especially from his time in New York at ABC.

Rest peacefully, Maritn.

Eben Brown

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom