Latest Radio Ratings - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Radio Ratings

Meanwhile in other news....we have a station that can't be tuned on many radios nearly tied with the once-venerable WGN.
    Owner of a radio receiver

Indeed few talk about it, but many listen.

Quote Originally Posted by radioman148 View Post
    Indeed few talk about it, but many listen.
    Few talk about it because its audience is the "undesirable demo". I had meant to refer to my earlier post as "The Battle of the Undesirable Demos".

Okay, gotta run.... I need to replace our dryer, which died last week. Should be tough. I'm not sure to go or which brand/model because nobody has talked to me on the radio about where to buy or what features to look for.
    Owner of a radio receiver

Meanwhile in other news....we have a station that can't be tuned on many radios nearly tied with the once-venerable WGN.

And they have nobody to blame but themselves

Moderator/Assistant Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by staggmovie View Post
    WRME does not beat WGN in 25-54... in fact it is about 60% behind WGN. Even in 36-64, a fairly useless demo, WGN leads. You have to go purre 55 or 65 and over for WRME to beat WGN. ANd those are demos advertisers font regularly buy,

And they have nobody to blame but themselves
    I blame them for being only on AM.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, RCA Broadcast News, Television Magazine, Radio Annual, Radio News, Sponsor, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, M Street Directory, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

WRME does not beat WGN in 25-54... in fact it is about 60% behind WGN. Even in 36-64, a fairly useless demo, WGN leads. You have to go purre 55 or 65 and over for WRME to beat WGN. ANd those are demos advertisers font regularly buy,

I don't know if you realized you were responding to the wrong person, what you quoted what I had said was a quote for another user

I blame them for being only on AM.

Where are they supposed to go, there aren't too many talk stations on the FM side, other then WBEZ as FM stations are mainly music stations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12