• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

A lawsuit between KYGO David Mueller and Tayor Swift is at play

Wonder how many other women this creep has grabbed? I'm sure that there are stories. I'll tell you this. He won't be working for my station anytime soon.

What an awful story. This DJ is an absolute idiot. Everyone in radio should tell him to shut up and crawl in a hole.

He owes Taylor $1.00. He owes his attorney a hell of a lot more than that! Oh well, there's always Uber if he's still interested in rear ends.

http://www.insideradio.com/free/aft...cle_cfe65f24-0540-11e8-a299-afae898bd12f.html

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/...-mueller-back-in-radio-co-hosting-mornings-at

Update David Mueller has returned to radio this time in Greenwood, MS. Well the PD or the GM that hired Mueller to Delta Radio better explain how this move will pay off though.

At the time, MUELLER was half of the "RYNO & JACKSON" morning show on KYGO. You may remember last SUMMER's internationally-covered court case, where MUELLER sued SWIFT and her management team, claiming "intentional interference with contractual obligations" and "interference with prospective business relations." MUELLER sought $3 million in damages. SWIFT fired back with an assault and battery counter-suit, seeking $1, and vowing that any further damages awarded her be donated to charity. Following a week-long trial, a DENVER jury found in favor of SWIFT's counter-suit, and against MUELLER (NET NEWS 8/14).

DELTA RADIO NETWORK President LARRY FUSS reached out to MUELLER last SUMMER following the trial and offered him a job. "I was roundly criticized in a FACEBOOK group for offering MUELLER a job, but regardless of what he may or may not have done, does he really deserve to be banned from radio for life?”, wondered FUSS in a statement to ALL ACCESS. "He recently lost his sister to cancer and also had to put his 94-year old mother in a nursing facility, so the man deserves a break. On top of that, he has lots of talent and will sound great on KIX-92.7.” Stream the station

Larry Fuss is the owner and doesn't have to justify the hire to anyone.

Well that's easy to say though. But given the recent series of outrage over harassment scandals I say wait until advertisers make threats to boycott Delta Radio in Mississippi and Mississippi Taylor Swift fans protesting at the Delta Radio offices and then he will have to justify or cave in to certain pressure to end David Muellers Delta Radio contract.

Well that's easy to say though. But given the recent series of outrage over harassment scandals I say wait until advertisers make threats to boycott Delta Radio in Mississippi and Mississippi Taylor Swift fans protesting at the Delta Radio offices and then he will have to justify or cave in to certain pressure to end David Muellers Delta Radio contract.

Good point! Do you think there will be significant pressure from advertisers to drop Mueller?
I'm guessing it depends on how Mueller handles himself moving forward. Is there salvation for the sinner? I don't know...

We're talking about rural Mississippi, not some big city. All of his advertisers are local.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom