Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: A lawsuit between KYGO David Mueller and Tayor Swift is at play

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Solano County, California
    Posts
    9,464
    http://www.insideradio.com/free/afte...e898bd12f.html

    https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/a...ng-mornings-at

    Update David Mueller has returned to radio this time in Greenwood, MS. Well the PD or the GM that hired Mueller to Delta Radio better explain how this move will pay off though.

    At the time, MUELLER was half of the "RYNO & JACKSON" morning show on KYGO. You may remember last SUMMER's internationally-covered court case, where MUELLER sued SWIFT and her management team, claiming "intentional interference with contractual obligations" and "interference with prospective business relations." MUELLER sought $3 million in damages. SWIFT fired back with an assault and battery counter-suit, seeking $1, and vowing that any further damages awarded her be donated to charity. Following a week-long trial, a DENVER jury found in favor of SWIFT's counter-suit, and against MUELLER (NET NEWS 8/14).

    DELTA RADIO NETWORK President LARRY FUSS reached out to MUELLER last SUMMER following the trial and offered him a job. "I was roundly criticized in a FACEBOOK group for offering MUELLER a job, but regardless of what he may or may not have done, does he really deserve to be banned from radio for life?”, wondered FUSS in a statement to ALL ACCESS. "He recently lost his sister to cancer and also had to put his 94-year old mother in a nursing facility, so the man deserves a break. On top of that, he has lots of talent and will sound great on KIX-92.7.” Stream the station

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioPatrol View Post
    http://www.insideradio.com/free/afte...e898bd12f.html

    https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/a...ng-mornings-at

    Update David Mueller has returned to radio this time in Greenwood, MS. Well the PD or the GM that hired Mueller to Delta Radio better explain how this move will pay off though.
    Larry Fuss is the owner and doesn't have to justify the hire to anyone.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Solano County, California
    Posts
    9,464
    Quote Originally Posted by wavo View Post
    Larry Fuss is the owner and doesn't have to justify the hire to anyone.
    Well that's easy to say though. But given the recent series of outrage over harassment scandals I say wait until advertisers make threats to boycott Delta Radio in Mississippi and Mississippi Taylor Swift fans protesting at the Delta Radio offices and then he will have to justify or cave in to certain pressure to end David Muellers Delta Radio contract.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioPatrol View Post
    Well that's easy to say though. But given the recent series of outrage over harassment scandals I say wait until advertisers make threats to boycott Delta Radio in Mississippi and Mississippi Taylor Swift fans protesting at the Delta Radio offices and then he will have to justify or cave in to certain pressure to end David Muellers Delta Radio contract.
    Good point! Do you think there will be significant pressure from advertisers to drop Mueller?
    I'm guessing it depends on how Mueller handles himself moving forward. Is there salvation for the sinner? I don't know...

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioPatrol View Post
    Well that's easy to say though. But given the recent series of outrage over harassment scandals I say wait until advertisers make threats to boycott Delta Radio in Mississippi and Mississippi Taylor Swift fans protesting at the Delta Radio offices and then he will have to justify or cave in to certain pressure to end David Muellers Delta Radio contract.
    We're talking about rural Mississippi, not some big city. All of his advertisers are local.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Solano County, California
    Posts
    9,464
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    We're talking about rural Mississippi, not some big city. All of his advertisers are local.

    Yes something to think about but then again we have to wait and see what management of Delta Radio gains from getting David Mueller though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

     
Useful Contacts
Community


123