KCSN - KSBR partnership about to commence - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: KCSN - KSBR partnership about to commence

Tuned to 88.5 in Hollywood and the station pipes in crystal clear in HD. I remember not being able to get the signal past Sunset, going down the 405. Good for them!

Quote Originally Posted by radiojomo View Post
    Tuned to 88.5 in Hollywood and the station pipes in crystal clear in HD. I remember not being able to get the signal past Sunset, going down the 405. Good for them!
    I live in Redondo Beach, and 88.5 comes in pretty good in HD and 88.5 HD2 is good - but I noticed songs not leveled, like one song is loud and another lower. Possibly something over at saddleback college studios - Still, I'm pleased to hear it on HD Radio here in the South Bay. The station wasn't broadcasting in HD Radio in the OC as of Friday. Joe

KSBR 88.5 OC HD Radio Transmission is ON!!

Quote Originally Posted by goriajk View Post
    I live in Redondo Beach, and 88.5 comes in pretty good in HD and 88.5 HD2 is good - but I noticed songs not leveled, like one song is loud and another lower. Possibly something over at saddleback college studios - Still, I'm pleased to hear it on HD Radio here in the South Bay. The station wasn't broadcasting in HD Radio in the OC as of Friday. Joe
    I was impressed, as it covered Tustin and Irvine pretty nicely. Some fades, but overall the signal locked in well while driving my 2016 Toyota Camry. KSBR 88.5 HD2 Jazz was good, broadcast had a nice sound. Joe

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567