• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WENN-AM makes yet another turn...

After a couple of days of being off the air/broadcasting no audio, WENN is simulcasting "98-7, Kiss FM" WBHK. Could be a semi-permanent move, as the station ID is now given as "WBHK Warrior-Birmingham, WENN Birmingham". Maybe a new format for WENN on the way?

Last edited:
I have to wonder why Summit keeps this albatross of a station around. Just turn in the license already. They flushed the heritage down the toilet a long time ago, so the calls are essentially meaningless in that market today. They don't need it to feed a translator anymore since they added HD to all their stations. Er, most of them.

I suppose Summit Media could pair the 100.1 translator with WENN again...if WAGG were moved elsewhere. I'm guessing Summit is still leasing that translator? Isn't it still owned by Edgewater? FCCdata.org shows WAGG as being the rebroadcast station for the 99.1 FM translator (W256CD), but as we know, that's not the case.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom