• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Is Vince Colonaise the permanent co-host of Mornings on the Mall?

wadio

Star Participant
He's been there most of the time since Brian Wilson left but there's been no official announcement that I know of.

Colonaise seems like a good choice if he's available. He has good energy in a controlled sort of way which helps deflect attention from his co-host's somewhat over-the-top style. (She's calming down and sounding more focused but still has a way to go, IMHO.) The show moves along nicely now.

I'm also thinking Cumulus might do well to syndicate "Mornings on the Mall" and "The Larry O'Connor Show" if that could be done without affecting the flow of the shows. Some say talk is best when it's live and local but for fans of political talk, DC is as local as it gets. I'm in the NY market but listen to both shows regularly because radio here is such a wasteland. If I could hear NY traffic, weather and advertising inserted it would be perfect.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom