• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

How did radio stations edit this Meredith Brooks song?

A local A/C at the time played a custom edit of Rich Girl from WWWE in Cleveland that edited in "You're A Rich Girl" for every "It's A Bitch Girl." I never worked for the station but I remember hanging out there and saw the custom edit on a small reel box.
WEZV Myrtle Beach played the song uncensored. I mention this because the former easy listening station is trying to convince people it is still easy listening, when The Carpenters and Barry Manilow seem to have been given their walking papers, Sinatra and even Harry Connick are nowhere to be found and Madonna and Bryan Adams have replaced them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom