Infomercials help to pay the bills but this is rdiculous - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Infomercials help to pay the bills but this is rdiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Wimmmex View Post
    Aren't you the same guy who tried fat-shaming someone here a few days back? Classy!
    Who'd I fat-shame?

Quote Originally Posted by MRBIboredop View Post
    Love him or hate him, you have to admit that once he got out of his Entercom contract , he has done very well self syndicating. Even the last 2 years at Entercom, were very very lucrative as they had to pay him way more than he was worth to keep him, albeit against his will. He laughed all the way to the bank.
    I enjoy listening to Howie, but after a while the constant plugs (for his books, not his hair) get tiresome and I have to flip the channel. 100% admit if I were him, I'd be doing the same thing, all the way to the bank. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by methuselah View Post

i enjoy listening to howie, but after a while the constant plugs (for his books, not his hair) get tiresome...
    happy easter!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    Howie's a 4 hour infomercial for his books and tshirts.
    Same as mcscreamer, Laura Ingraham, Michael Savage, Limbaugh with his tea and books, Glenn Beck, etc etc etc, it gets nauseating after awhile.....

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I enjoy listening to Howie, but after a while the constant plugs (for his books, not his hair) get tiresome and I have to flip the channel. 100% admit if I were him, I'd be doing the same thing, all the way to the bank. Good for him.
    As soon as the stuttering/stammering starts and/or he gives out the wrong call in number, that's when I shut him off, I refuse to listen to mcscreamer, she's a whole different kind of annoying....ego is horrendous, always talking about her Leo "friends" (same woman who assaulted a LEO while drunk driving), constantly nagging and complaining about her "crew". SMH

I'm still trying to find out the disposition of that case, the DWI is no big deal, if it is her first time they disposition it as a CWOF, 45 day loss of license, drunk school..... but rumor has it they were not willing to cut her a break on the assault on a police officer charge.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tired Of It All View Post

same woman who assaulted a LEO while drunk driving
    This was not proven...and should not be stated as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Wimmmex View Post
    This was not proven...and should not be stated as fact.
    correct, she was accused of ASSAULT and BATTERY on a police officer

As to it being proven, that is why I would love to know the disposition of the case.

Guilty means it has proven, Admitting to sufficient facts ( an Alford Plea ) holds the same weight as a guilty. Nolo contendere ...same thing you can not prove your innocence.

Anything but a "not responsible" finding holds the same weight as a guilty finding or plea.

So who has friends over at the Old Colony Barracks?
    Last edited by MRBIboredop; 04-17-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRBIboredop View Post

Anything but a "not responsible" finding holds the same weight as a guilty finding or plea.
    Not really.

I thought I heard through the grapevine that the charges were dropped.

Which makes the whole thing moot.

either way there is a record of the disposition, the days of files being thrown away are over, somewhere there is a record of the disposition.

The way I heard it was the MSP was not willing to drop the A&B charges due to her name dropping, belligerence, and calling people in the middle of the night looking to get it broomed.

You could appear Pro Se and get a CWOF on a first time DWI, but no prosecutor I know is letting that A&B go away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast