• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WBZ'a New Traffic Reporting Service

OK, so I guess the CBS O&O radio stations began using their new provider for traffic and transit reports on Sat 01 April 2017, as scheduled.

I listened to WBZ the past three days and noticed a couple of familiar voices, that of Chris Kulkeane (sp?) Monday morning, and Rob Hakelaar (sp?) on Saturday, along with some new voices on Sunday morning, as well as Saturday and Sunday afternoons. (I didn't get to check on Monday afternoon.)

What I also noticed was that both Charlie Bergeron and Mike Reilly (Riley) were missing from WBZ weekend sports reports. Doug Cope was handling all sports reports during the 90 or so minutes I listened on Sunday morning. Did 'BZ outsource weekend sports reports to TTN as well?

Some of you insiders would know. I hope this does not mean that both Charlie and Mike will not be heard on 'BZ anymore.

OK, so I guess the CBS O&O radio stations began using their new provider for traffic and transit reports on Sat 01 April 2017, as scheduled.

I listened to WBZ the past three days and noticed a couple of familiar voices, that of Chris Kulkeane (sp?) Monday morning, and Rob Hakelaar (sp?) on Saturday, along with some new voices on Sunday morning, as well as Saturday and Sunday afternoons. (I didn't get to check on Monday afternoon.)

What I also noticed was that both Charlie Bergeron and Mike Reilly (Riley) were missing from WBZ weekend sports reports. Doug Cope was handling all sports reports during the 90 or so minutes I listened on Sunday morning. Did 'BZ outsource weekend sports reports to TTN as well?

Some of you insiders would know. I hope this does not mean that both Charlie and Mike will not be heard on 'BZ anymore.

I heard Nichole Davis on Monday ......

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom