• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Which of these 2 syndicated Music countdown shows do you think is better?

Which of these 2 syndicated Music countdown shows do you think is better?

• Total voters

staggmovie

Star Participant
First you have Casey Kasem's American Top 40 - The 70's that of course is hosted by the late Casey Kasem that airs on repeats on radio stations that carries the show. And you have Scott Shannon Presents America’s Greatest Hits that of course runs of course on its member stations. And both shows are run through the weekends, so which one do you think is the better show. You can vote for the better show in the poll, and then please comment here why you think that show is better the the other show.

This is an exercise in futility. Older people will vote for Kasem and younger ones, Shannon. By the way, there's also an 80s version of AT40 or at least there was.

Casey Kasem. And I'm in my 30's. Does that make me old?

They do? They also air America's Greatest Hits at 7AM Phoenix time.

I like Shannon's show better. Casey's show is legendary, but AGH just has the ability to be more flexible since they aren't reliant on recordings of a host who ,sadly, is no longer with us.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom