K-WAVE 107.9 Presets

Thread: K-WAVE 107.9 Presets

K-WAVE 107.9 Presets

Has anyone else had this happen to them: Every now and then the station presets in my car will inexplicably switch to K-WAVE 107.9. Sometimes just a few, sometimes all of them! I figured it may just be a problem with the aging radio in my old Ford Focus, However, last week I traded the Focus in for a used Prius and, lo and behold, Several of my presets switched to K-WAVE 107.9!!

Coincidence? I don't know! Seems fishy to me. Has anyone else experienced this? I hope so, otherwise I might start thinking that god is trying to tell me something. And if others have experienced this, how are they doing it? And wouldn't that be some sort of violation?

Pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by robnokshus06 View Post
    Has anyone else had this happen to them: Every now and then the station presets in my car will inexplicably switch to K-WAVE 107.9. Sometimes just a few, sometimes all of them! I figured it may just be a problem with the aging radio in my old Ford Focus, However, last week I traded the Focus in for a used Prius and, lo and behold, Several of my presets switched to K-WAVE 107.9!!

Coincidence? I don't know! Seems fishy to me. Has anyone else experienced this? I hope so, otherwise I might start thinking that god is trying to tell me something. And if others have experienced this, how are they doing it? And wouldn't that be some sort of violation?

Pray for me.
    If it was just the Ford, I'd figure it was an F.O.R.D. problem...I had a Taurus once - it was a nightmare. But since it's also happening in your almost literally bulletproof Prius, I figure you have the spirit of a dead priest living in your car, and it must have ridden with you to the dealer, and switched cars when you traded in.

Also - "p-r-e-s-e-t" and "p-r-I-e-s-t" are almost the same word, and there's no "I" in pre-set. Just sayin'...

<cue spooky music>

FM 107.9 and 98.1 and AM 530 are a few of the default frequencies. Your K-WAVE theory is incorrect. It's simply a technology setting, created by an engineer, not a higher power.
    Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. -- Ian Maclaren