100.9 wjes maysville gainesville

Thread: 100.9 wjes maysville gainesville

100.9 wjes maysville gainesville

A new radio station recently signed on in the outer Atlanta area which i can not find any information on. 100.9fm WJES Maysville is a mystery to me and wondered if anyone could help with format info.

Moderator/Assistant Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Rose 2.0 View Post
    A new radio station recently signed on in the outer Atlanta area which i can not find any information on. 100.9fm WJES Maysville is a mystery to me and wondered if anyone could help with format info.
    It is listed as "variety".

Address on record is 1625 Saint Julian St in Suwanee, and the manage, owner, PD and Sales manager positions are all listed as being Nelson Rodríguez.

6 kw @ 325".
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, RCA Broadcast News, Television Magazine, Radio Annual, Radio News, Sponsor, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, M Street Directory, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post

It is listed as "variety".

Address on record is 1625 Saint Julian St in Suwanee, and the manage, owner, PD and Sales manager positions are all listed as being Nelson Rodríguez.

6 kw @ 325".
    I'm not sure it's actually on the air yet despite having a STA to do program tests but understand the format will be hispanic religious. Nelson was manager of the 890AM in Atlanta when it was doing hispanic religion.

Some observations:

I'm assuming that this station is not connected with Spanish Christian La Vida 96.5/1010 (WTZA, the old WGUN).

Helluva shoehorn with C0 WUSY 100.7 out of Chattanooga on a first-adjacent.

Oddly, despite being very close to it and with the same CoL they are NOT using the WXKT 103.7 tower.
    "When broadcasting over the radio, there are certain words we must omit.
    Like 'BEEP' and 'BUZZ' and 'GOBBLE-GOBBLE', by gosh we can't even say shhhhhaving cream!"