• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Falcons Super Season Propels 92.9 The Game to Record Ratings

CBS Radio's 92-9 The Game was the beneficiary of carrying the Falcons games including the big one, and also by being the official Falcons station. The Game earned a 4.4 share of Persons 6+ in the January PPM.

The Game's highest share prior to this was 3.6 during the 2015 Falcons season. In other months, the station has been getting a 3 or slightly lower. We'll see how much of the 4.4 the station keeps over the next few months. With the Sports format, The Game should be able to do well in revenue by hovering around the low-to-mid 3's in P6+, which would suggest high ratings against its Men 18-49/25-54 target audience. Atlanta Sports radio has never seen the really high ratings the format gets in some markets, such as Boston.

CBS Radio's 92-9 The Game was the beneficiary of carrying the Falcons games including the big one, and also by being the official Falcons station. The Game earned a 4.4 share of Persons 6+ in the January PPM.

The Game's highest share prior to this was 3.6 during the 2015 Falcons season. In other months, the station has been getting a 3 or slightly lower. We'll see how much of the 4.4 the station keeps over the next few months. With the Sports format, The Game should be able to do well in revenue by hovering around the low-to-mid 3's in P6+, which would suggest high ratings against its Men 18-49/25-54 target audience. Atlanta Sports radio has never seen the really high ratings the format gets in some markets, such as Boston.

Did you look at the men 25-54 numbers? They were huge! I think it's against the rules to give specific numbers but they were second only to WSB AM and I believe number 1 at nights.
The current book doesn't have the Superbowl itself. I'll bet that Sunday they had 50% of radio listeners....
Meanwhile at dickeyville...

Did you look at the men 25-54 numbers? They were huge! I think it's against the rules to give specific numbers but they were second only to WSB AM and I believe number 1 at nights.
The current book doesn't have the Superbowl itself. I'll bet that Sunday they had 50% of radio listeners....
Meanwhile at dickeyville...

Speaking of Dickeyville, it looks like Dickey is now subscribing to Nielsen. They had the 6+ ratings for WCNN and WFOM included (I'm assuming WIFN's is too small to register). WCNN didn't do bad and WFOM was about what you'd expect.

That's what I thought, but they told me they are still not subscribing to Nielsen. Their getting listed was apparently a mistake on Nielsen's part. Also, Nielsen left out WABE, which does subscribe, from the public numbers.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom