• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KQTH is it ready for a format flip?

30james

Leading Participant
It's officially down to a 1 share in the overall ratings just released a couple weeks ago. I think its time for something different. I cant see Scripps tolerating that level of a share. Its a miserable place to be.

Or............. they could go "Easy Listening."

Easy direction to go would be Adult top 40. Something between 92.9 fm KMIY and Mix FM 94 KMXZ. That could potentially work.
Try to garner some of their listeners even though its not a full power FM. It covers all the city of Tucson. Which is where a majority of Listeners live. And it would improve their billing. Even though i dont have their billing numbers in front of me, i highly doubt advertisers would be thrilled with a 1 share overall. That means all their demos combined are not doing well, even during the November election which should have helped them.

David Eduardo your thoughts?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom