• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WLS FM hires Ron Parker as afternoon host

Wait a minute--this is Chicago. Don't you have to have an AFM member running the turntables? The ghost of Petrillo may be watching!

Wow! A Petrillo remembrance. I thought that few today would know who he was and what he did.

I personally believe that Petrillo did as much to shape radio as Sarnoff and Paley did, but we seldom see his name mentioned as a major part of radio history.

Wow! A Petrillo remembrance. I thought that few today would know who he was and what he did.

I personally believe that Petrillo did as much to shape radio as Sarnoff and Paley did, but we seldom see his name mentioned as a major part of radio history.

I bet you didn't notice that you quoted what I quote that somebody else did post.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom