• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WOGL played Janet Jackson twice within an hour...

"When I Think of You" at 2:13 and then "Escapade" at 3:08 pm. I just think that's strange. If software won't catch something like that, you'd think a human might? But I suppose no one actually looks at logs anymore. All the more reason for software to catch it!

BTW: I think they may have done some sprucing up after the Christmas music. They're playlist looks awesome.

Last edited:
Both songs were released before 1990, so it's not that strange, and their live broadcast plays multiple songs by an artist on occasion. I do see your point about having a live person to catch that sort of error.

Janet was in the news recently. Just had a baby. So that could be part of the reason for the additional songs

They have not changed the playlist that much since last year. I do love the 4 o'clock 80s block and Back to the 80s Sunday. These are both great.

I had multiple stokes in December 2015, and haven't listened to radio since coming home, except the day Prince died. Besides replacing the 4pm Beatles set, did they cancel the doowop sunday night show in favor or back to the 80's?

they don't play enough of her on that station... hardly at all tbh. It would not have been the 80's/90s without her!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom