• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Question about WLS AM 890 July 7, 1984 aircheck

It was late at night, and I actually know a couple of the songs in that set: the tail end of "Magic" by The Cars, "I'm Free (Heaven Helps the Man)" by Kenny Loggins, and "Magic Power" by Triumph, among other songs, and there were some commercial breaks including one promo for an ABC TV series that would debut, but would ultimately be short-lived. That file probably ran anywhere between 20 and 30 minutes, guessing on that bit of info.

Someone had posted it once some years ago, I did get it, but lost it in late 2012 when my hard drive at the time crashed. I never backed up that file. (Technically, I did, but took it off my MP3 player to free up space for other tracks, days before the crash.)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom