Any News Here Or Is The Site Dead?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any News Here Or Is The Site Dead?

Any News Here Or Is The Site Dead?

Last post over 1 month ago. Is terrestrial radio an afterthought now? Past Decembers always had threads about what stations are streaming Christmas music and what not.

Not sure if other market sites on here are having a slowdown in postings or not.
    Chime in with any thoughts.

I check in almost daily, but its been quiet. Not even ratings discussions lol

WRXB has a new transmitter and is back on the air..................(mostly, still some kinks to work out I guess)
    WTIS AM has a translator but its coming off because the towers overloaded........

Translators popping up everywhere, I am surprised they don't generate any buzz here

ummm I think thats all

Quote Originally Posted by hdradioeng View Post
    Translators popping up everywhere, I am surprised they don't generate any buzz here
    Probably because no one listened to the stations when they were strictly on AM.

ouch............. but wait......wasnt that supposed to be the magic pill?

ouch............. but wait......wasnt that supposed to be the magic pill?
    According to who?

Moderator/Assistant Administrator

Tampa is a geographically large market, so a translator has less probability of making any buzz-like noises.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, RCA Broadcast News, Television Magazine, Radio Annual, Radio News, Sponsor, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, M Street Directory, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    According to who?

The FCC's AM revitalization (which I always found odd that AM revitalization is by form of FM Translator)

The FCC's AM revitalization (which I always found odd that AM revitalization is by form of FM Translator)
    When did anything the FCC did make sense? (Rhetorical question)

I'm hearing rumblings that Beasley fired Bubba on friday but hasn't made it public yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast