• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

104.9 selma

The other day i saw a notice pop up on Facebook that Paul Alexander is seeking a 4 bay low power antenna tuned to 104.9FM, is this for long discussed LPFM that RDP is working on?

It's not for me. I believe this is going to be for a new HD3/Relay broadcast that he's now working on getting started. (WALX 100.9 FM HD3)

Dan <><

P.S. All the gear for Jesus Radio, outside of the exciter, has been donated. Now I await for Mr. Keith Hammond to help me get one. Once we get that, then we can start building out Jesus Radio 93.3 FM Selma. Hope to begin broadcasting by Mid January 2017.

...I was checking out his Facebook pages and didn't see anything on this. Where did you find it? Just wondering.

Last edited:
it was a fb group for buying and selling broadcast equipment, not on his personal page.

i thought maybe he was helping you in some way, good luck getting on air, I'm currently looking into starting an LPFM too, hopefully in 2017.

That station isn't for Selma. Here's the details on it, straight from Mr. Paul's own mouth.

Dan <><

104.9 Deal is for another state, so nothing happening with 104.9 in Selma… FYI

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom