Christmas music in Dallas/Fort Worth
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas music in Dallas/Fort Worth

Christmas music in Dallas/Fort Worth

So, who will be D/FW's Christmas station this year? I'm thinking KLTY, KLUV or maybe JACK-FM. I doubt it will be KVIL but you never know. Any ideas? who and when??

Jack would never do it unless they planned on nuking the format. Isn't KLUV the CBS Christmas station now?

KLUV, any day now... Probably Wednesday?

R
    LEGENDARY 80S INTERNET RADIO
    ***RETURNING IN 2017***

102.9-HD2, the All-Delilah-All-the-Time station, is already in Christmas with Delilah mode.

I don't know what day it started.

KLUV has been the Christmas station for quite some time every since KVIL started focusing outside the adult contemporary format. Agree on Jack FM if they wanted to get rid of the station but doubtful if that will happen. IMO, 93.3 has a better chance of getting nuked than Jack.

I can't think of any other station going all-Christmas except KLTY and 102.9 HD-2.

KLTY usually makes a big deal out of waiting 'til after Thanksgiving to start Christmas music.

http://kluv.cbslocal.com/2016/11/14/...mas-station-2/

Wow, that went up the same day this thread started. Coincidence?

R
    Last edited by Robert Bass; 11-16-2016 at 02:20 PM.
    LEGENDARY 80S INTERNET RADIO
    ***RETURNING IN 2017***

I think the answer is going to be 102.1. Tomorrow afternoon, unless KLUV rush's to beat them.

I guess CBS thinks 102.1 is going Christmas tomorrow. KLUV just went Christmas even though their website is still polling visitors when they should flip. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Williams View Post
    I guess CBS thinks 102.1 is going Christmas tomorrow. KLUV just went Christmas even though their website is still polling visitors when they should flip. Ha.
    The earliest voting option on their poll was this Saturday, November 19th... http://kluv.cbslocal.com/2016/11/14/...mas-station-2/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast