• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Alt-Rock Station in Mobile?

I'll be driving through Mobile on my way to the LSU-Auburn game on Friday, just wondering if there is an alternative rocker in Mobile, or if there is an AAA, or if there is a Top 40 with an Alt-Rock lean, or even a college station that plays good Indie Rock. Thanks in advance.

WZEW 92.1 FM is the triple AAA station for Mobile. I'm not too sure if Alt Rock has a home there. Maybe Mr. Zach or someone from that area could better assist you. Hope you have a safe trip to the game and a good time too.

Dan <><

Yeah, Zew is about all you get here. TK 101 in Pensacola is straight up rock and leans heavily on hair metal and classic rock from my experience.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Y'know, I have a website with all this info. See my signature. ;)

Your drive through Alabama to Auburn offers a few choices. 92Zew in Mobile. The Gump 1170/104.9 in Montgomery. Montgomery-Auburn has a stronger station with Tiger 93.9 and finally Auburn's student station will be WEGL 91.1.

Yeah, Zew is about all you get here. TK 101 in Pensacola is straight up rock and leans heavily on hair metal and classic rock from my experience.

I wish Zew would buy or enter into a programming agreement with 1070 WNVY and W237BE 95.3 and run the same programming with Pensacola commercials. Hey ADX, whatcha gonna do with W293BA 106.5? It can still be fed by FM HD in Pensacola, right? Can't you all just get along?

I'm embarrassed to admit I used to listen to TK. I have a few friends that worked at TK back in the day, none of them brag about it.

I see WKSM and WWAV from FWB much better rockers. Even WJTQ beats TK and I lean hard and eclectic.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom