• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"Please Please Come Home" song identification. help!

haunted3

I work at a restaurant that plays doo wop music and I heard a song that a DJ played tonight that I can't forget for the life of me. The nly lyrics I remember are this: the repeating harmony harmony goes "stay" and the outro/chorus is "please please come home". The singer is male with a nasally type of youthful sounding voice. It's not the version by the Four Seasons or Maurice Williams I am sure. Help me itch this scratch!

Thanks for the digging, however it is not the song. The outro had a repeating "please please come home". If it were possible, in spite of the extraordinarily unique voice character, i could've been easily convinced that the singer was Neil Young's uncle.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom