• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Mike Zimmer's news conference

staggmovie

Star Participant
Yesterday while listening to John Williams' show on WCCO viva an internet stream, as I don't live in the area so I can't pick the station up on a radio, and WCCO at 4:00 PM or during the 4:00 P.M. news was waiting a news conference by Mike Zimmer on the condition on Terry Bridgewater. And at least and I want to here from the rest of you guys it was hard to hear what Mike Zimmer was saying as it was being held outdoors. And I know that John Williams was broadcasting from the state fair, and from his end he said it was hard to hear what he was saying. From the ones that get to listen on an actual radio was it the same thing for you whether, while your at work, on your way home or already at home, was it also hard to hear what Mike Zimmer was saying about Terry Bridgewater's condition.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom