• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

St. Louis Radio Memorabilia

radioguru

New Participating Member
I have a decent amount of promotional items from St. Louis radio stations (past and present) in my collection, but am having a difficult time tracking down gear from a handful of local stations. I'm still trying to get a hold of stickers or other items from Y98, 106.5 The Arch, KEZK, Foxy 95.5, and 100.3 The Beat. If anybody has any ideas, or happen to have any items they would be willing to sell, trade, give away, I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your time!

I have a decent amount of promotional items from St. Louis radio stations (past and present) in my collection, but am having a difficult time tracking down gear from a handful of local stations. I'm still trying to get a hold of stickers or other items from Y98, 106.5 The Arch, KEZK, Foxy 95.5, and 100.3 The Beat. If anybody has any ideas, or happen to have any items they would be willing to sell, trade, give away, I would love to hear from you. Thanks for your time!

I would guess sending a Self Adressed Stamped envelope to the promotions department at the three stations you listed that still exist would probably at least net you a sticker.

You would think so, but no such luck :-(. I've attempted that several times over the past few years.

I have a pen from Y98 if you're still interested. Would also like to know if you have any extra stickers or promo items to trade. Let me know...thanks!
radiostickeroftheday.blogspot.com

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom