WTMY 1280 New Format

Thread: WTMY 1280 New Format

WTMY 1280 New Format

On the closing of WTMY to Solmart Media seems we have another Spanish station it seems to be rebroadcasting WZZS in Zolfo Springs

I understand that it's not officially launched while maintenance and audio delivery are tweaked but this list loves that stuff.

I wish them good luck in an ever crowded band here on the Suncoast, and welcome another non consolidated owner to the area.

mostly St. Petersburg,FL (2nd listening post is extreme eastern Hernando county Florida)
    Quote Originally Posted by hdradioeng View Post
    On the closing of WTMY to Solmart Media seems we have another Spanish station it seems to be rebroadcasting WZZS in Zolfo Springs

I understand that it's not officially launched while maintenance and audio delivery are tweaked but this list loves that stuff.

I wish them good luck in an ever crowded band here on the Suncoast, and welcome another non consolidated owner to the area.
    I observed the change on my car radio today; hardly ever tune in AM anymore, but occasionally I was listening to their old programming, since it was a unique niche. They need your good luck wishes and more; I was going to check them out last night and then remembered that the nearby radio, like so many anymore doesn't even have an AM band.

WTMY now has a construction permit to locate W256DI at 99.1 on their AM tower.
    The translator will cover most of Sarasota, though little of the Hispanic population in Manatee County.
    It will certainly outperform the AM station's 100-watt night signal and match the 300-watt day signal.
    Ai4i has Always Been on the Trailing Edge of Technology!

Does anyone know what is doing with W256DI?
    There are no antennŠ on the stick yet.
    Ai4i has Always Been on the Trailing Edge of Technology!

Quote Originally Posted by ai4i View Post
    Does anyone know what is doing with W256DI?
    There are no antennŠ on the stick yet.
    structural evaluation of the tower