• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

As Of Now (Why Amplify Is Staying Put)

R.D.P.

Star Participant
The youth populace is still getting the short end of the stick. All talk and no outreach is what the other people are doing. They talk about the problems facing this crowd but are doing jack to help lead them out. Amplify is going to exist so they can have a real outreach program for their community. I want to witness to these people and let them know that someone does care for them and their needs. It's time for someone to step it up and help change their conditions. If we don't, then this nation is going to fall down even more. After all, I hear people say, the youth are the future. If they are, then why don't we reach them with the Gospel message, in a way they can relate to? Why must we continue to use outdated ways reach them. Many of them aren't responding to the Moody and AFR's of this world. Hence the reason why those two stations are not performing too well here. If those two radio stations had some appealing programming for the youth, they would have major success and see everything work out for them, in a big way. However, since their bread and butter is mature adults only, someone needs to step it up and give the youth what they really need. A top notched and quality based Christian radio station. Hey it might be only 95 watts but I'll take whatever God blesses me with. I don't want to see the youth die and go to Hell. Want to help lead them away from that awful place and show them that serving and living for God will be the best thing they'll ever want to experience. After all, God wants to bless them too and give them the best of everything He has to offer for them. Unless someone is willing to step things up and share this good news with them, they won't be reached. Instead, they'll continue to do things that are unbiblical and end up paying for it, once they leave. And for all those that didn't bother to do outreach for them, will be punished by God, when they stand before Him in judgement. This includes WJEC Vernon Alabama, who recently caved to the protestors and stopped doing two hours of outreach weekdays, for that crowd. I thought that was a neat idea myself. So sad this radio station was forced to drop that program. Excited because K-Love is building a new radio station, not far from Vernon, in the T-Town area. Hope this new radio station will reach Vernon and give the youth another positive alternative to the things they don't need to be exposed to, in the first place.

Dan <><

P.S. If I was the owner of WJEC radio, the CCM block would still be on. No protestor would've made me drop the show. I would've stood my ground and kept on doing it. The youth need to hear the Gospel too.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom