• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New Seacrest AT40 Intros on Power 96-1

RadioDoogie

Leading Participant
Noticed today that Seacrest started introducing AT40 before each segment on Power 96-1. "You're listening to AT40 from my hometown of Atlanta, GA on Power 96-1." Haven't heard this since the Casey Kasem days. I have also only heard this on a handful of non iHeart stations today. These stations I have noticed are using announcements from the early 2004 Seacrest days since I guess he stopped doing the intros for these stations around 10 years ago. Star used to introduce AT40 and Dees with their own announcer and would have Seacrest and Dees announce the fill in segments. Carson Daly introduces his countdown before every segment on Q100. While listening to the iHeart radio app today, they started to not play AT40 when I was dialed into Power 96-1. Used to be able to hear the countdown. It was filled in by normal music with the Power 96-1 sweepers in between songs. I noticed the app tends to overlay material over our local commercials.

Noticed today that Seacrest started introducing AT40 before each segment on Power 96-1. "You're listening to AT40 from my hometown of Atlanta, GA on Power 96-1." Haven't heard this since the Casey Kasem days. I have also only heard this on a handful of non iHeart stations today. These stations I have noticed are using announcements from the early 2004 Seacrest days since I guess he stopped doing the intros for these stations around 10 years ago. Star used to introduce AT40 and Dees with their own announcer and would have Seacrest and Dees announce the fill in segments. Carson Daly introduces his countdown before every segment on Q100. While listening to the iHeart radio app today, they started to not play AT40 when I was dialed into Power 96-1. Used to be able to hear the countdown. It was filled in by normal music with the Power 96-1 sweepers in between songs. I noticed the app tends to overlay material over our local commercials.

"You're listening to American Top 40 [bad cut] ON Z-93!"

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom