• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Phoenix/Tucson Subchannels: Changes With DST

Time changes for Me TV, Cozi TV, Antenna TV and Grit TV because of DST starting tomorrow (Sun 03/13):

Me TV
KAZT 7.2 programs from a one-hour delay to a two hour delay (i.e.: Emergency! remains at 3 PM)
KOLD 13.2 programs from a two-hour delay to a three hour delay (i.e.: Emergency! remains at 4 PM)

Cozi TV
KPHO 5.2 programs one hour earlier (i.e.: Adam-12 currently 10 AM moves to 9 AM)
KVOA 4.2 programs one hour earlier (i.e.: Adam-12 currently 10 AM moves to 9 AM)

Antenna TV
KNXV 15.2 from a two-hour delay to a three-hour delay (Beaver currently 11 AM remains at 11 AM)
KGUN 9.3 programs one hour earlier (i.e.: Leave It To Beaver currently 9 AM moves to 8 AM)

Grit TV
KTVW 33.3 programs one hour earlier (i.e.: High Chaparral currently 2 PM moves to 1 PM)
KOLD 13.3 programs one hour earlier (i.e.: High Chaparral currently 2 PM moves to 1 PM)

(source: zap2it.com listings as of 03/12)

Grit TV
KTVW 33.3 programs one hour earlier (i.e.: High Chaparral currently 2 PM moves to 1 PM)
KOLD 13.3 programs one hour earlier (i.e.: High Chaparral currently 2 PM moves to 1 PM)

(source: zap2it.com listings as of 03/12)

While the "one hour earlier" still would apply vs. the general schedule from before DST, I guess you can
strike High Chaparral at 4 ET/1 PT. Apparently, Grit TV decided to run it (and a couple other shows) only
for two weeks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom