• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jessica Ghawi..was she ever actually on the air in Denver ???

hamster

Frequent Participant
Sadly she was one of the victims of the Aurora movie theater massacre some years back. Now I know she was an intern at Denver's 104.3 The Fan either shortly before her death or at the time of the shooting but my question is was she ever actually on the air in Denver ?? I have lived in Denver for many years and ever since that tragic night I have heard from others who swear that they had seen her on KDVR FOX 31 doing sports for them. I have also been told she was also heard on 101.5 when they had that short lived talk format and also she had done some work for KOOL 105 too. Have no idea about 101.5 but I do listen to KOOL 105 and watch FOX 31 quite often and I just don't remember hearing anything about her until the shooting.

Her on-air name was Jessica Redfield. Not sure if she appeared on any Denver radio or TV stations, but she made occasional network appearances, usually about hockey, that were carried on cable in Denver.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom