Super Bowl 50.

Thread: Super Bowl 50.

Super Bowl 50.

Since it's Super Bowl 50, how about some radio competition against cities in the Super Bowl. I think I will start with this "sibling rivalry" from no other than iHeart: KPTT-FM 95.7 The Party/Broncos vs. WHQC-FM Channel 96.1/Panthers. I will post most logos of stations with football-style logos later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan7157 View Post
    Since it's Super Bowl 50, how about some radio competition against cities in the Super Bowl. I think I will start with this "sibling rivalry" from no other than iHeart: KPTT-FM 95.7 The Party/Broncos vs. WHQC-FM Channel 96.1/Panthers. I will post most logos of stations with football-style logos later.
    You know that's gonna happen with stations of just about every music genre from AC to Adult Standards

To that I say LET THE FUN BEGIN !!!

Cheers & 73
    Pat Cook, KB0OXD (Ham Radio Callsign)
    Back To The Future Radio & TV (Old Time Radio & Classic TV) | WSO-AM Radio & TV (Old & Classic Soap Operas)

I already noticed that KPTT's "95.7 The Party" logo color matches that of the Broncos. Wouldn't be surprised if Alice, The Fox, KYGO, The Fan, KBCO, and/or KS107.5 follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by only1moore View Post
    I already noticed that KPTT's "95.7 The Party" logo color matches that of the Broncos. Wouldn't be surprised if Alice, The Fox, KYGO, The Fan, KBCO, and/or KS107.5 follow suit.
    Ditto with KIMN, KOSI & KXKL

Cheers & 73
    Pat Cook, KB0OXD (Ham Radio Callsign)
    Back To The Future Radio & TV (Old Time Radio & Classic TV) | WSO-AM Radio & TV (Old & Classic Soap Operas)