Kroenke Sports acquires Wilks’ Denver stations; flip imminent? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kroenke Sports acquires Wilks’ Denver stations; flip imminent?

Maybe so but I think iHateRadio will still win out though.....
    Pat Cook, KB0OXD (Ham Radio Callsign)
    Back To The Future Radio & TV (Old Time Radio & Classic TV) | WSO-AM Radio & TV (Old & Classic Soap Operas)

It looks like The Wolf is about to be extinct soon. Stay tuned....

They’re saying that this could happen sooner than later. Anything can happen between now and after Labor Day 2018 weekend.

Great. A 1.2 share radio station is going to be replaced by programming that will likely garner even worse ratings.

Would much prefer to see a station with a decent signal flip to Rock to put KBPI out of its misery.

Seems like something has been talked about for a while now. So what's eminent? The Wolf is going to switch formats?

Tool bad. I like them the way they are. I guess not surprising with The Bull moving in.

BTW, I meant this imminent. Ha ha.

I don't see a way to edit posts (After a short time anyway).

Now I hear their announcements about it. No more Wolf..........Boo.

I wonder what they'll do with HD2.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Great. A 1.2 share radio station is going to be replaced by programming that will likely garner even worse ratings.
    It was a solid 2+ share station until the Bull debuted. The new station temporarily hurt KYGO too, but they've fully recovered. The Wolf has not.

So yes change is likely coming.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    It was a solid 2+ share station until the Bull debuted. The new station temporarily hurt KYGO too, but they've fully recovered. The Wolf has not.

So yes change is likely coming.
    Well, yeah. They've already announced what they're doing. KWOF becomes KKSE-FM on 9/17. Local sports talk will be on 92.5 and Fox Sports Radio will clear 24/7 on 950. 950 will also be used for conflicting live games. KWOF is running sweepers re-directing the country audience to The Bull, and Altitude 950 is running promos about the move to FM.

I wonder if Kroenke got iHeart to pay for the "reset your preset" sweepers? Those mentions have value.
    The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers. Retweets are not endorsements.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast