• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

St. George Area TV Updates

Dave, do you know if K49AS-D 2.x Santa Clara UT (KUTV Licensee, LLC) was ever renewed? I can pick up almost every OTA station from Salt Lake City/St. George, including KSAZ Fox 10, but not KUTV or KMYU...

K49AS-D, KMYU and KUTV were all renewed in mid-Sept. 2016. Reception of KMYU and K49AS is going to depend on where you live. If you're in the Santa Clara area, you'll get KUTV and KMYU programming on K49AS-D. If you're in the St. George or Bloomington areas, KMYU will have KUTV and KMYU programming, but it's on RF channel 9, so your antenna will need to pick up high-VHF. If you're in Washington, then either might do, but they're going to be hit or miss, depending on your location. Are you using an indoor or outdoor antenna?

I'm using an HDTV outdoor antenna, that has a 60 mile range. The towers serving Santa Clara is in the mountains 15 miles away from me, in Littlefield/Beaver Dam. I can pick up just about every OTA channels and their sub channels but KUTV/KMYU.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom