• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What killed Smooth Jazz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your point exactly and it is precisely that overexposure to advertising that makes each individual ad that more invisible.

Here we go again. You can only see the world from your square foot. That's not how the world works. Everybody who spends money does research on how their money can be best spent. And they don't have the misgivings that you or your friends have.

The bottom line is you're simply trying to get something for nothing, and using a circular argument to convince me to give you something for nothing. It's not going to happen. Everything comes with a cost. If you want to listen to the radio, that cost is advertising. If it bothers you, find something else. I don't care. But quit lecturing me like you know something I've never heard before. There isn't a single thing you've said in all of these posts that hasn't been said a million times by other people, and it hasn't changed a thing. And until people actually directly pay for radio, nothing is going to change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom