• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Del Reynolds' Northern Star Broadcasting Group SOLD in NW Michigan?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rapaho

It has been learned from a Broker that reportedly Patrick Communications, broadcast brokers in MD, may be about to announce the sale of Del and Mary Reynolds' "Northern Star Broadcasting" radio group in Northern Michigan to a third party to be announced. All of their group of stations are reportedly included in the sale... except their Class A radio station in Cadillac, MI, which may be retained or sold to another area broadcaster.

I received the following email from my friend Del Reynolds:

Mary and I get approached all the time about our stations as it's a pretty good group of stations. I don't have an APA in my hand, just lots of interest.

Del

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom