• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Springs 98.5 / 1040

New oldies station in town, Cruisin' oldies 98.5 / 1040, KCBR. Previously known as party songs "Tail Gate 98.5".
Playing mostly 60's and 70's, with some 50's and early 80's. Deep playlist and the "tested" hits mixed together!!

Not sure yet, but I think it may be the same format as "Cruisin 690/100.3"in Pueblo. At least they're not trying to brand as "I-25 Radio Network.

Not sure yet, but I think it may be the same format as "Cruisin 690/100.3"in Pueblo. At least they're not trying to brand as "I-25 Radio Network.

Yes, it's very similar, even the music is presented the same with familiar jingles. Good station!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom