• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Veteran KUBE night jock Eddie Francis is out, replaced by...

...what else, voicetracking.

The PD of Party 95.7/Denver, who goes by the nom d'aire of "Deuce", now holds the shift.

Eddie started at KUBE when Clinton was president. Maybe that's why he was replaced...

Wait... that was seriously the KUBE hiring process?

Yes ford, just as you say it, the entire hiring process on KUBE was to hire off the street.

Sarcasm off now; what's wrong with hiring off the street? Everybody complains here about the corporate nature of radio, boring unimaginative, etc, and now we're "asking questions" about doing something unique?

Francis wasn't the only person who got a full-time job on KUBE through a talent search.

Yes ford, just as you say it, the entire hiring process on KUBE was to hire off the street.

Sarcasm off now; what's wrong with hiring off the street? Everybody complains here about the corporate nature of radio, boring unimaginative, etc, and now we're "asking questions" about doing something unique?

Francis wasn't the only person who got a full-time job on KUBE through a talent search.

Well hey, if it works, it works. I would really like to know, however, what the contest to work for KUBE was like. It seems like it would have to test an applicants ability to use the board somehow.

Last edited:
Well hey, if it works, it works. I would really like to know, however, what the contest to work for KUBE was like. It seems like it would have to test an applicants ability to use the board somehow.
Knowing how to adjust levels and push a button would not be at the top of my experience requirements. That's about as important as knowing how to drive a car or operate a flip phone.

captions from his twitter....aka. Fact Checking. Now...does he have another gig? Not sure...

You know how hard it is turning 4 bed room house you've lived in for 10 years into a 2 bedroom apt in LA?!

Aaron Levine ‏@AaronQ13Fox May 26
I know @yourboyeddie wanted the #Mariners to get to the World Series before he left, but they made him wait too long. Good luck in LA Eddie!

YOURBOYEDDIE ‏@yourboyeddie May 30
Just cause I'm moving to LA don't mean I'm not super Seattle
0 retweets 6 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite6

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom