• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Univision Deportes Radio to be broadcast soon in the future on the U.S. question?

A

AlvaJrNY

David, I think I've got it! Since Univision Deportes Network launched on April 7, 2012 with the home of MLS, Futbol Liga Mexicana, CONCACAF and Copa America Soccer on cable.

Do you think that the new Univision Deportes Radio to be launch broadcast anytime soon in the future on the United States like NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago, Dallas and more like maybe 1, 2 or 3 years more? for example:

NYC:

In NYC, if Univision Deportes radio will broadcast home for the Red Bulls soccer, either Yankees or Mets baseball and more if we replace regional mexican on 92.7 and become 92.7 Univision Deportes with meaning of this WQBU will change call letters to WUDP (''W'' ''U''nivision ''D''e''P''ortes) to match their moniker since on April 30, 2012 ESPN got on 98.7 and since on November 1, 2012 WFAN got on 101.9.

LA:

In LA, if Univision Deportes radio will broadcast home for the Galaxy soccer, either Angels or Dodgers baseball and more if we replace any of AM station to sell the company owned with meaning if we get a new AM call letters we be called KUDP (''K'' ''U''nivision ''D''e''P''ortes) to match their moniker.

WUDP and KUDP has never used call letters for the first time that I checked on wikipedia that doesn't have, so it will used WUDP in NYC and KUPD in LA in the future probably.

So I'll wait if maybe it will happen.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom