• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

100 point One KVNA Flagstaff

As a follow up --
Having learned a bit more about this LOCAL Flagstaff station; I wanted to suggest listening to 100 point One when you visit Northern AZ. ( or stream it online )
KVNA is indeed locally originated and should be getting lots of kudos for their quality adult alternative programming.

Yesterday, mid-day hostess, Jules, blew us away with this great song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVCm8ZnQa1E

Peace

After reading the preceding fusejockey posts, I thought I'd give KVNA a listen. It is
surprisingly good and that coming from someone who generally would never like or
appreciate the music/format. I've changed one of my FM presets in the car and plan
to listen who I get tired of some of the other stations......

After reading the preceding fusejockey posts, I thought I'd give KVNA a listen. It is
surprisingly good and that coming from someone who generally would never like or
appreciate the music/format. I've changed one of my FM presets in the car and plan
to listen who I get tired of some of the other stations......

Back in the day, Dennis Constantine consulted KZON when it was AAA. He built some AAA stations you might have heard of, like KBCO.

Now Dennis lives in the Prescott area and is heard on 100.1.

I appreciate that they're not trying to be anything other than a station for Northern Arizona. It sounds like it belongs there.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom