• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

1380 WLRM flipped to Blues and no one noticed

Back in October or November 1380 WLRM flipped to blues with Jeff Lee back after being layed off from WDIA and some serious medical issues.

I bet they wish they has a translator for it.

They are using social media and promoting the webstream on TuneIn.

Are they still owned by FW Robbert, the same outfit that owns WMQM? At least they've gotten away from dollar a holler there. I know at one time they were doing a Spanish language format. Maybe it's getting where dollar a holler doesn't pay so well, and LMAing to other formats pars better. Now if we could just get rid of the dollar a holler on WMQM...

Are they still owned by FW Robbert, the same outfit that owns WMQM? At least they've gotten away from dollar a holler there. I know at one time they were doing a Spanish language format. Maybe it's getting where dollar a holler doesn't pay so well, and LMAing to other formats pars better. Now if we could just get rid of the dollar a holler on WMQM...
...and WNQM, too, while we are at it!

At least in many cases the programming is better in an LMA arrangement. Most of the time stations that you could LMA don't care about what's on the air.

I guess there is motivation to try when you have to write that check out every month.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom