• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

No ads on Russian cable TV?

Я не знал, что вы смотрели российское телевидение. Означает ли это, что русский кабельное телевидение проклят?

Я не знал, что вы смотрели российское телевидение. Означает ли это, что русский кабельное телевидение проклят?
Cursed, for sure... And no retransmission consent fees, either....

Why did you post your message in the Russian language (according to Google Translate, the message means, "I did not know that you were watching Russian television. Does this mean that Russian cable television is cursed?")?

Why did you post your message in the Russian language (according to Google Translate, the message means, "I did not know that you were watching Russian television. Does this mean that Russian cable television is cursed?")?

Это был самый адекватный ответ на такой неуместный резьбой. Я удивлен, что он не утверждал, России кабельное телевидение был проклят.

Я удивлен, что вы не обвинять меня в использовании грубый язык.

Honestly, between the above poster, and the one who started this thread, this forum can be kind of irritating.

Honestly, between the above poster, and the one who started this thread, this forum can be kind of irritating.

I wouldn't be too hard on mvcg66b3r. Yes, his threads are all usually about the same thing, compiling lists of things that are cursed. But, if the folks running this site want the content to be nothing but innocuous chit-chat, then that's exactly what mvcg66b3r's threads consist of.

But Mario500's tendency to rise up in high dudgeon over anything that offends him, which includes pretty much everything, can be irritating.

I would like this to happen in the states! Instead, reserve ten channels for 24-7 commercials and send the income to the major networks and cable channels...

-crainbebo

I would like this to happen in the states! Instead, reserve ten channels for 24-7 commercials and send the income to the major networks and cable channels...

-crainbebo

If commercials were limited to ten channels with nothing but commercials, there would be no income. Only an idiot would pay more than a tiny amount for a commercial on a commercials only channel. I like good TV shows. Good TV shows cost money. That money usually comes from commercials and/or subscription fees. If I want good programs to watch, I'm stuck putting up with commercials and/or subscription fees. No one is going to produce good television shows as a community service. That's just not going to ever happen.

I wouldn't be too hard on mvcg66b3r. Yes, his threads are all usually about the same thing, compiling lists of things that are cursed. But, if the folks running this site want the content to be nothing but innocuous chit-chat, then that's exactly what mvcg66b3r's threads consist of.

But Mario500's tendency to rise up in high dudgeon over anything that offends him, which includes pretty much everything, can be irritating.

That's why some of us spend more time over at the "other place", where Mario's not welcome and where mvcg66b3r's "cursed" threads will be gone soon, too.

Were you mocking my use of the phrase "World Wide Web site"? If so, it was very immature of you.

Ohhhh, heavens no. I was following your strict protocol of using the full name for everything.

And dutifully following protocol is the hallmark of mature behavior.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom