• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pirate on 1025 in Hartford area?

EastCoastRadio

New Participating Member
So I'm visiting some family in the area and right away I noticed a strong signal on 102.5 which I've never heard before. It seemed to be playing like a mix of Christian rock and country music? I first noticed the station in South Windsor, and have been able to get a strong signal in surrounding towns like Manchester and Vernon. At first I thought it was a new translator, but I found nothing about a 102.5 on Radio Locator. So is this another new pirate? Also, I see that the 103.3 pirate is still alive and well ;)

Now that you mention it, I'm getting a very faint signal of that here in New Britain's south end. Weird! Did they just say "Listener supported Y-102.5"?

In other words, a new "God-caster" station to mess up even more DX'ing opportunities now. Terrific! :(

In other words, a new "God-caster" station to mess up even more DX'ing opportunities now. Terrific! :(

My (retirement) "Bucket List" is getting shorter every day. DX'ing, especially.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom