• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Siriusxm holly online channel 781

eddiepritchett

Regular Participant
Has anybody taken time to listen to holly online all year long now it's on internet channel 781
ITS BECOME MY FAVORITE

I listened to them then they were on Ch.17 during the holidays, it was OK, but they could of used a little more variety. Seems like their catalog was a little limited

All Christmas all the time has been tried on terrestrial radio, it loses its appeal, you will get bored of it.

It's great channel with a large selection my only thing is that I wish it had more of the classic songs sang by the origional artists like the song how the grinch stole christmas they have a very bad fake version it's terrible

Tuned in to holly to hear the origional version of your a mean one mr grinch not that fake crappy one they've been playing since January THANK U SIRIUSXM

I listened to holly a lot. They do a better job between January and November. When it hits the radios the playlist goes to crap.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom