• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Lorde - Royals

CalebC

Frequent Participant
It's been a while since I've been on the forums. So bear with me if this has previously been talked about. Over the last several weeks, I've been hard on the Tune-In app and have heard this song numerous times across a few urban stations. Although, Hot 104.1 in St. Louis seems to be playing it the most among stations I've tuned into. Literally the last 4 or 5 times I've happened to stream them, they were playing this song. Is that just a coincidence? Or do they really have it that strongly in rotation? Just curious. Also wondering as to how many other urbans are playing it.

I love this song and so far here in ATL, V103 is the only station spinning it. This week, POWER 99 Philly played it 123 times, K104 Dallas 107 times and POWER 107.1 Macon 94 times. Shocker for POWER as they tend to lean heavy on Hip-Hop.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom