• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Valley's Most Annoying Talkers

If you want to include sports, Ron Wolfley has to be in this list.

I disagree. From this faroff land where I am now, I actually listen to the Cardinals feed on SiriusXM and turn the TV down just to hear Wolf. He's a gem!

If you want to include sports, Ron Wolfley has to be in this list.

I disagree. In this far-off land where I am now, I actually listen to the Cardinals broadcast of the games on SiriusXM and turn the TV sound down just to hear Wolf. He's a gem!

that doesn't create a delay?

...only on the westbound I-10 near the Buckeye exit!

Wolf's voice reminds me of Dauber on the old Coach TV series. He's everything that NFL political correctness isn't. Wonder what he thinks about that D.C. team's name?

Last edited:
All accident lawyers, especially the two clowns from Vegas and the guy that looks like Dagwood.
The guy who hawks The DUMP!
The Express Flooring lady.

A few blasts from the past:
Howeeeeee World.
JJ, zee Keeeennnnggg of Beepers.
Al (**cough**wheeze**), your tree's pal.
Keith DeGreen, who won't let me talk to him because my net worth doesn't rival our national debt.
Thom Brennaman, and later Daron Sutton, who told us to look for the car...on the ROOF!

And finally, the charter member of the Annoying Arizona Pitchmen Hall of Fame: Tex Earnhardt

Now if you really want a blast from the past....remember the Polyglycoat commercials with the gawdawful little girl trying to sing? She sounded like a rusty hinge. And Camelback Nissan with what has to be the owner's two little brats Jagger and Uuuuuuulani doing commercials in untrained, high pitched grating voices, maybe when they hit puberty....

And Camelback Nissan with what has to be the owner's two little brats Jagger and Uuuuuuulani doing commercials in untrained, high pitched grating voices, maybe when they hit puberty....

Can't be worse than the "we're proud to build, you're proud to own" spots. Ugh.

Not local, but certainly annoying and heard on many Valley stations: 1-800-Kars4Kids. We cringe because it's so damned irritating...plus whenever Nurse Jeff calls to donate the Gremlin, they hang up!

Not local, but certainly annoying and heard on many Valley stations: 1-800-Kars4Kids. We cringe because it's so damned irritating...plus whenever Nurse Jeff calls to donate the Gremlin, they hang up!

Cars for Kids is so bad, so very bad...

There is a car dealer that has speakerphone commercials..it sounds like a circa-1970's Jack in the Box clown speaker..mmg bmmffl fmfermp!

"Foundation for the Blind, reminds you to be kind..." is every bit as bad as Kars fo rKids. Makes a person long for Al the tree's pal.

Did KFYI cancel Terry Gilberg show this week? I don't see her listed on the schedule and her Iheartradio page is gone.

Yes, there are others...those siblings that own Spence Diamonds, Sean and Sarah...SHUT UP, ALREADY!

And take Tom Shane, your "friend in the diamond business" with you!

;-)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom