• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

affiliations

bobdavcav

Star Participant
I was just looking at the Arbitron station information profiles from Arbitron on several stations, and was a little surprised. It said KKLS was an affiliate of Dial Global, but that could be because Townsquare hasn't contacted Arbitron to update the station profile. Why, though, is KKCT listed as an independent? They carry Open House Party on Saturday Nights, which is syndicated by I don't remember the name of the network. Shouldn't that be in the affiliations listing for both KKLS and KKCT as well as another independent, KRSQ? Shouldn't KRSQ also have Premier Networks listed as one they are an affiliate of since they carry AT40? What about KORQ, which carries Dave and Jimmy in the morning which is apparently syndicated, Party Playhouse afternoons, and Slow Jams at night, and Saturday Night Online on weekends? Why are they listed as an independent if they've got all this syndicated programming? Oh I forgot they're also that market's AT40 outlet.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom