• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

AEQ BC-300 (306) Schematic

Hi Gents, looking for a schematic for this beastie, specifically the 322 module but I'd take the whole deal if you forced me to. I'd be willing to trade my Buck Rogers decoder ring, some old sneakers and my undying gratitude if you've got one lying around. I have the manual with the block diagram but no real deal schematic.

Thanks...and please don't tell anyone that I actually own a board with sliders...

Had to laugh when I read this because I was on the phone with AEQ in Florida, Tel 954-581-7999, about the exact same thing ( I have a BC 300 I take care of). Talked to Cesar Feliz, Technical support manager and he sent via email the service manual. Just give Cesar a call he will send one right out to you. Or if that don't work PM me and I'll send you the one I got.

I'd called Florida last week and apparently talked to the janitor...just called Cesar and the manual was in my inbox before we were off the phone.

Thanks a million!

Had to laugh when I read this because I was on the phone with AEQ in Florida, Tel 954-581-7999, about the exact same thing ( I have a BC 300 I take care of). Talked to Cesar Feliz, Technical support manager and he sent via email the service manual. Just give Cesar a call he will send one right out to you. Or if that don't work PM me and I'll send you the one I got.

5 years later I need this LOL.. Can anyone help?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom